There are also Root towns that appear at only certain parts of the year.
Though technically not a true server, Net Slum exists as a gathering point for hackers and Vagrant AIs. As of late, the only way to access it is via hacking, the aid of an A.I, access granted from the Master of the Net Slum, or an item that has the ability to warp you there. Players cannot reach the Net Slum via the chaos gate.
The Lost Grounds (喪失の地) are special areas within The World that have existed since Fragment. This title is first used in The World R:2. Lost Grounds seem to be synonymous with Sacred Zones (聖地), areas based on the story of the Epitaph of the Twilight. They may or may not be related to the Legendary Lands, areas related to the story of The World. One of the Lost Grounds, The Creator's Room, is also known to be one of Harald's Rooms.
However, Most of these areas are currents Protected, meaning players can't enter by normal means.
- Arche Koeln Waterfall
- Balbol Museum (PROTECTED)
- Briona Gwydion the Dragonbein Range (PROTECTED)
- Coite-Bodher Battlefield (PROTECTED)
- Dark Morrigu Barrow Wall (PROTECTED)
- Dead World of Indieglut Lugh (Not protected, but cannot be entered via the chaos gate)
- Great Temple of Caerleon Medb (PROTECTED)
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Hy Brasail, the Isle of Kings (PROTECTED)
- Inverted City Megin Fi (Not protected, but cannot be entered via a normal chaos gate)
- Morrigu Barrow Wall (PROTECTED)
- Six Ringing Peaks of Al Fadel (PROTECTED)
- Sugar Mansion Sif Berg (PROTECTED)
- The Creator's Room (Not protected, but cannot be entered via the chaos gate)
- Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisterin (PROTECTED)
- World of Sin Ran Hati (PROTECTED)